Dec 25, 2009

Christmas/Magic

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We truly had a Christmas Miracle today as we transformed the lower level of the house from messy and awful to cheerful and holiday themed in under an hour for everyone's arrival! This includes Christmas napkins, plates, cups, flowers, a tree, hanging decorations, Christmas lights everywhere, a Christmas tree, tree skirt, wrapped presents, rugs, tablecloths, signs, ornaments, angels, snowmen and santas. I was very proud of my mother and I.

A gingerbread castle magically appeared with my name on it in the living room, which was my main present for the holiday. It was very exciting! We had great food, lots of laughter, and beautiful moments with the kids. All in all, a great way to spend the holiday with family.

I will leave you with that glowing post and wait until tomorrow for all the icky revelation stuff :P

Merry Christmakwanzakka and/or Happy Holidays! Hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment: